Off Market

18837 E Plover Ct,

Rio Verde, AZ 85263
  • 1,770 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $310,700

  • 1,770 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Condominium Unit
Year Built


18837 E Plover Ct is a condominium unit in Rio Verde, AZ. This home was built in 2002 and includes two bathrooms and 1,770 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. In 4/6/2016, this property sold for $214,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $310,700. Frequently asked questions about 18837 E Plover Ct and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 18837 E Plover Ct is located in a community that is home to 1,221 residents, which has increased by 27.3% since 2000. 85.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (37.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 75 to 84 (22.45%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 18837 E Plover Ct has a median household income of $186,112 and spends about $108,610 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 18837 E Plover Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 6%, which is lower than the state average of 15.9%.
  • How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 994 (483 for Math and 511 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1047.
  • How’s the job market? About 72.0% of the residents near 18837 E Plover Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 18837 E Plover Ct is about 43.1 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 15.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 18837 E Plover Ct resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Condominium Unit
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Price History

Date Price Event
4/6/2016 $214,000 Sold

Tax History

2017 $926 $0 $0 $19,720
2016 $903 $0 $0 $17,520
2015 $914 $0 $0 $17,650
2014 $867 $0 $0 $17,110
2013 $1,342 $0 $0 $15,750

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2
Flood Risk Flood Moderate Risk This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.