St Brendan Dr is a single family home in Canal Fulton, OH. This home was built in 2017 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,516 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. In 12/15/2016, this property sold for $39,900. Today, the estimated home value is around $36,540.
Frequently asked questions about St Brendan Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? St Brendan Dr is located in a community that is home to 11,044 residents, which has increased by 1.1% since 2000. 80.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.93%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near St Brendan Dr has a median household income of $54,069 and spends about $45,334 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding St Brendan Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to St Brendan Dr include Northwest High School, Northwest Middle School, and Northwest Primary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near St Brendan Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for St Brendan Dr is about 22.9 degrees in January and 71.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 43.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? St Brendan Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.