28270 Lisbon Ct, Unit 2921,
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
- 3 Beds
- 1,737 sqft
Est. Value* : $284,700
- 3 Beds
- 1,737 sqft
28270 Lisbon Ct, Unit 2921, is a condominium unit in Bonita Springs, FL. This home was built in 2006 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,737 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 7/23/2019, this property sold for $295,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $284,700. Frequently asked questions about 28270 Lisbon Ct, Unit 2921, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 28270 Lisbon Ct, Unit 2921, is located in a community that is home to 18,089 residents, which has increased by 26.2% since 2000. 73% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (18.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.41%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 28270 Lisbon Ct, Unit 2921, has a median household income of $49,165 and spends about $42,487 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 28270 Lisbon Ct, Unit 2921, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 10.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 28270 Lisbon Ct, Unit 2921, include Bonita Springs Elementary School, Bonita Springs Middle Center For The Arts, and Estero High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1095 (545 for Math and 550 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 51.5% of the residents near 28270 Lisbon Ct, Unit 2921, have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 28270 Lisbon Ct, Unit 2921, is about 52.1 degrees in January and 81.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 61.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 28270 Lisbon Ct, Unit 2921, resides in an area with moderate flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
28357 Tasca Drive,
$425,000 House For Sale
10100 Carolina ST,
$274,900 House For Sale
27290 River Royale Ct,
$724,900 House For Sale
14892 Sterling Oaks Dr,
$299,500 House For Sale
27666 Dortch Avenue,
$211,000 House For Sale
27030 Mora Rd,
$449,500 House For Sale
28029 Oak LN,
$425,000 House For Sale
11061 Tangelo Terrace,
$255,900 House For Sale
1254 Silverstrand Dr,
$350,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bonita Springs Elementary School||PK-5||515||36||14.3||1.02 mi|
|Bonita Springs Middle Center For The Arts||6-8||897||48||18.6||1.18 mi|
|Estero High School||9-12||1,815||85||21.3||6.39 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.