4954 N 68th St,
Milwaukee, WI 53218
- 8 Beds
- 3,672 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 8 Beds
4954 N 68th St is a multi-family home in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1958 and includes eight bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 3,672 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 4954 N 68th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4954 N 68th St is located in a community that is home to 37,344 residents, which has decreased by -11.4% since 2000. 72.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.1%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.84%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4954 N 68th St has a median household income of $36,681 and spends about $35,228 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4954 N 68th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 22.7%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 20.4%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 51.3% of the residents near 4954 N 68th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4954 N 68th St is about 16.9 degrees in January and 69.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4954 N 68th St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5125 N 70th St,
$145,900 House For Sale
7133 W Grantosa Dr,
$145,000 House For Sale
4902 N 72nd St,
$160,900 House For Sale
7035 W Tallmadge Pl,
$95,000 House For Sale
7253 W Herbert Ave,
$134,900 House For Sale
7008 W Hampton Ave,
$119,900 House For Sale
7002 W Hampton Ave,
$80,000 House For Sale
4854 N 73rd St,
$129,900 House For Sale
4851 N 73rd St,
$114,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.