24889 Mccutcheon Ave,
Veneta, OR 97487
- 3 Beds
- 1,584 sqft
Est. Value* : $249,700
- 3 Beds
- 1,584 sqft
24889 Mccutcheon Ave is a single family home in Veneta, OR. This home was built in 2004 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,584 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heat pump system. Today, the estimated home value is around $249,700. Frequently asked questions about 24889 Mccutcheon Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 24889 Mccutcheon Ave is located in a community that is home to 6,985 residents, which has increased by 14.5% since 2000. 75.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.92%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.83%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 24889 Mccutcheon Ave has a median household income of $35,253 and spends about $34,402 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 24889 Mccutcheon Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.6%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%. Property crime risk is 15.3%, which is higher than the state average of 12.5%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 24889 Mccutcheon Ave include Elmira High School, Fern Ridge Middle School, and Veneta Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1055 (521 for Math and 534 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 58.2% of the residents near 24889 Mccutcheon Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 24889 Mccutcheon Ave is about 38.0 degrees in January and 66.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 24889 Mccutcheon Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2652 RIVERWALK LOOP,
$715,000 House For Sale
2837 TANDY TURN,
$549,000 House For Sale
1200 S Street,
$305,000 House For Sale
18522 Prairie View Dr,
$880,000 House For Sale
26975 overman Lane,
$707,000 House For Sale
5335 Main St. 153,
$65,000 House For Sale
$220,000 House For Sale
363 N 57th Street,
$139,000 House For Sale
621 S 57th Place,
$44,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Elmira High School||9-12||418||20.5||20.3||1.64 mi|
|Fern Ridge Middle School||6-8||313||13.1||23.7||1.34 mi|
|Veneta Elementary School||K-5||340||15||22.6||0.49 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.