86 Oakhurst Ave,
Warwick, RI 02889
- 2 Beds
- 920 sqft
Est. Value* : $160,900
- 2 Beds
86 Oakhurst Ave is a single family home in Warwick, RI. This home was built in 1915 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 920 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, hot water heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $160,900. Frequently asked questions about 86 Oakhurst Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 86 Oakhurst Ave is located in a community that is home to 27,667 residents, which has increased by 0.6% since 2000. 73.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.74%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.97%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 86 Oakhurst Ave has a median household income of $57,106 and spends about $46,882 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 86 Oakhurst Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.1%, which is higher than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 10.2%, which is higher than the state average of 8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 86 Oakhurst Ave include Oakland Beach School. The average SAT score for this area is about 992 (494 for Math and 498 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 995.
- How’s the job market? About 53.7% of the residents near 86 Oakhurst Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 86 Oakhurst Ave is about 33.7 degrees in January and 75.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 86 Oakhurst Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
152 Oakhurst Avenue,
$214,900 House For Sale
79 Uncas Street,
$169,900 House For Sale
625 Sandy Lane,
$239,900 House For Sale
25 Crescendo Drive,
$289,500 House For Sale
121 Tidewater Drive,
$229,000 House For Sale
2952 West Shore Road,
$269,900 House For Sale
143 Whipple Ave,
$349,900 House For Sale
112 Park Avenue,
$218,500 House For Sale
40 Cavalcade Blvd.,
$244,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Oakland Beach School||PK-5||378||25.4||14.8||0.09 mi|
|Warwick Early Learning Center||PK||197||13||15.1||4.61 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.1|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.