204 Kummrow Ct,
Wales, WI 53183
Est. Value* : $433,400
204 Kummrow Ct is a single family home in Wales, WI. Additional features include a parking garage. In 9/17/2014, this property sold for $482,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $433,400. Frequently asked questions about 204 Kummrow Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 204 Kummrow Ct is located in a community that is home to 3,494 residents, which has decreased by -7.9% since 2000. 88.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 204 Kummrow Ct has a median household income of $85,729 and spends about $62,167 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 204 Kummrow Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 204 Kummrow Ct include Kettle Moraine High, Kettle Moraine Middle, and Wales Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 61.4% of the residents near 204 Kummrow Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 204 Kummrow Ct is about 13.9 degrees in January and 69.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 204 Kummrow Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
145 Elias St,
$300,000 House For Sale
111 E South St,
$249,000 House For Sale
229 Llamberris Pass,
$474,900 House For Sale
S29W31247 Sunset Dr,
$725,000 House For Sale
421 Caernarvon Rd,
$399,900 House For Sale
248 Legend Hts,
$1,375,000 House For Sale
246 Legend Hts,
$2,495,000 House For Sale
S29W30813 Wild Berry Ln,
$724,900 House For Sale
323 Summit Ave,
$795,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Kettle Moraine High||9-12||1,021||62.7||16.2||0.76 mi|
|Kettle Moraine Middle||6-8||878||53.7||16.3||4.93 mi|
|Wales Elementary||PK-5||358||21.6||16.5||0.62 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.