2127 Madison Ave,
Kansas City, MO 64108
- 3 Beds
- 1,496 sqft
Est. Value* : $117,000
- 3 Beds
2127 Madison Ave is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1890 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,496 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $117,000. Frequently asked questions about 2127 Madison Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2127 Madison Ave is located in a community that is home to 6,693 residents, which has increased by 1.2% since 2000. 55.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (23.71%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2127 Madison Ave has a median household income of $37,265 and spends about $35,040 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2127 Madison Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 32.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 21.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2127 Madison Ave include Ac Prep Elementary, Central Middle School, and Contract. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 54.6% of the residents near 2127 Madison Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2127 Madison Ave is about 29.3 degrees in January and 79.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2127 Madison Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1800 Jefferson St,
$425,000 House For Sale
600 E 8TH Street Unit #2E,
$105,000 House For Sale
3016 De Groff Way,
$299,000 House For Sale
3200 Summit Street,
$299,950 House For Sale
700 E 8th Street Unit #5F,
$115,000 House For Sale
1211 E 24th St,
$769,000 House For Sale
3325 WYANDOTTE St,
$300,000 House For Sale
3427 Genessee Street,
$329,000 House For Sale
3338 Bell St,
$295,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ac Prep Elementary||PK-8||371||22.7||16.3||6.08 mi|
|Central Middle School||7-8||396||37.4||10.5||3.1 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.