Off Market

12404 E 58th Pl,

Kansas City, MO 64133
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $181,100

Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home

Description

12404 E 58th Pl is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $181,100. Frequently asked questions about 12404 E 58th Pl and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 12404 E 58th Pl is located in a community that is home to 33,918 residents, which has increased by 1.7% since 2000. 67.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.14%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.56%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12404 E 58th Pl has a median household income of $47,734 and spends about $41,586 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12404 E 58th Pl is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 16.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 12404 E 58th Pl include Fleetridge Elementary, Northwood School, and Raytown Middle. The state average SAT score is 1168.
  • How’s the job market? About 61.2% of the residents near 12404 E 58th Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12404 E 58th Pl is about 27.1 degrees in January and 79.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12404 E 58th Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Latitude
39.02
Longitude
-94.44
Heating
NONE
New Construction
No
Garage
Yes

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $2,688 $0 $0 $28,170
2017 $2,605 $0 $0 $28,170
2016 $2,452 $0 $0 $26,693
2015 $2,447 $0 $0 $26,693
2014 $2,391 $0 $0 $25,916

Local Info

Population
33,918
Median Family Income
$47,734
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.1%
Median Homeowner Age
38.1
Households with Children
67.3%
Unemployment Rate
2.3%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Fleetridge Elementary K-5
Northwood School   K-12
Raytown Middle   6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week