1376 Fay Rd is a duplex in Loveland, OH. This home was built in 1994 and includes six bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,308 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $238,800.
Frequently asked questions about 1376 Fay Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1376 Fay Rd is located in a community that is home to 41,904 residents, which has increased by 22.6% since 2000. 80.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1376 Fay Rd has a median household income of $74,036 and spends about $55,851 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1376 Fay Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1376 Fay Rd include Goshen High School, Goshen Middle School, and Marr/Cook Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1099 (556 for Math and 543 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.1% of the residents near 1376 Fay Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1376 Fay Rd is about 25.0 degrees in January and 72.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1376 Fay Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.