1109 Cooks Ter,
Kingsport, TN 37664
- 1,489 sqft
Est. Value* : $195,200
- 1,489 sqft
1109 Cooks Ter is a single family home in Kingsport, TN. This home was built in 2004 and includes two bathrooms and 1,489 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $195,200. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Cooks Ter and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Cooks Ter is located in a community that is home to 24,678 residents, which has increased by 5.8% since 2000. 74.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Cooks Ter has a median household income of $52,098 and spends about $43,815 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Cooks Ter is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 8.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Cooks Ter include Andrew Johnson Elementary School, Dobyns - Bennett High School, and Ross N. Robinson Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 54.5% of the residents near 1109 Cooks Ter have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Cooks Ter is about 36.0 degrees in January and 80.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 17.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Cooks Ter resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4012 Skyline Ave,
$159,900 For Sale
$84,900 For Sale
4509 Matilda Place,
$289,900 For Sale
4513 Stagecoach Rd Road,
$200,000 For Sale
1107 Jasmine Pl.,
$299,000 For Sale
3833 Alderwood Drive,
$210,900 For Sale
1533 Miller St,
$69,900 For Sale
1533 Miller Street,
$49,900 For Sale
116 Coventry Wynd Road,
$1,277,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Andrew Johnson Elementary School||PK-5||557||33||16.8||2.31 mi|
|Dobyns - Bennett High School||9-12||2,243||151.6||14.7||2.44 mi|
|Ross N. Robinson Middle School||6-8||968||55||17.6||1.84 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.