Off Market

3033 York Ave,

Fremont, IA 52561
  • 1,176 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 1,176 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


3033 York Ave is a single family home in Fremont, IA. This home was built in 1998 and includes 1,176 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 3033 York Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 3033 York Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,006 residents, which has increased by 3.5% since 2000. 74.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.66%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.75%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3033 York Ave has a median household income of $35,157 and spends about $34,395 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3033 York Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 3033 York Ave include Eddyville-Blakesburg- Fremont Junior/Senior High, and Fremont Elementary.
  • How’s the job market? About 65.8% of the residents near 3033 York Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3033 York Ave is about 17.9 degrees in January and 75.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3033 York Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
Year Built
Lot Size
39.00 acre
New Construction

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Eddyville-Blakesburg- Fremont Junior/Senior High   7-12
Fremont Elementary   PK-6

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.