302 E Main St,
Decorah, IA 52101
- 4 Beds
- 1,692 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
302 E Main St is a single family home in Decorah, IA. This home was built in 1890 and includes four bedrooms and 1,692 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 302 E Main St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 E Main St is located in a community that is home to 13,610 residents, which has decreased by -0.9% since 2000. 69.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (13.76%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 E Main St has a median household income of $40,160 and spends about $37,296 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 E Main St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 E Main St include Carrie Lee Elementary, Decorah High School, and Decorah Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 56.9% of the residents near 302 E Main St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 E Main St is about 17.0 degrees in January and 73.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 37.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 E Main St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
361 Lybrand Street,
$97,500 House For Sale
22924 Grosbeak Road,
$650,000 House For Sale
$149,900 House For Sale
317 Lincoln ST E,
$148,500 House For Sale
100 Hidden Valley Drive,
$479,000 House For Sale
1570 Hartong Drive,
$200,000 House For Sale
217 Freeman NW,
$164,900 House For Sale
240 East Street,
$130,000 House For Sale
5688 Oak Forest,
$274,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Carrie Lee Elementary||3-4||228||16.1||14||0.31 mi|
|Decorah High School||9-12||550||36.8||14.9||0.27 mi|
|Decorah Middle School||5-8||509||34.1||14.9||0.34 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.