302 E Nishna Rd,
Shenandoah, IA 51601
- 4 Beds
- 864 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
302 E Nishna Rd is a single family home in Shenandoah, IA. This home includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 864 square feet of living space. Frequently asked questions about 302 E Nishna Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 E Nishna Rd is located in a community that is home to 6,288 residents, which has increased by 3.3% since 2000. 66.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.24%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.02%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 E Nishna Rd has a median household income of $33,587 and spends about $33,338 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 E Nishna Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 5.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 E Nishna Rd include Shenandoah Elementary School, Shenandoah High School, and Shenandoah Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 56.0% of the residents near 302 E Nishna Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 E Nishna Rd is about 12.7 degrees in January and 72.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 29.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 E Nishna Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
507 Rupp Road,
$97,900 House For Sale
9 Draper Drive,
$144,900 House For Sale
600 Center Street,
$209,000 House For Sale
51998 350th Street,
$475,000 House For Sale
912 Arnold Street,
$139 House For Sale
307 North Walnut Street,
$319,000 House For Sale
340 N Commerical Street,
$89,700 House For Sale
411 North Elm Street,
$69,500 House For Sale
1114 6th Street,
$145,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Shenandoah Elementary School||PK-4||472||32.2||14.6||0.55 mi|
|Shenandoah High School||9-12||307||25.8||11.8||0.31 mi|
|Shenandoah Middle School||5-8||320||25.9||12.3||0.55 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.