302 E Maple St,
Jolley, IA 50551
- 3 Beds
- 1,013 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
302 E Maple St is a single family home in Jolley, IA. This home was built in 1950 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,013 square feet of living space. Additional features include heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 302 E Maple St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 E Maple St is located in a community that is home to 363 residents, which has decreased by -12.9% since 2000. 79.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (22.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (15.82%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 E Maple St has a median household income of $34,984 and spends about $34,255 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 E Maple St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 E Maple St include Pocahontas Area Elementary School, and Pocahontas Area Middle/ High School.
- How’s the job market? About 70.2% of the residents near 302 E Maple St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 E Maple St is about 14.3 degrees in January and 73.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 29.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 E Maple St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
314 Franklin St.,
$81,000 House For Sale
330 N. Fulton Street,
$89,500 House For Sale
302 Bissell Street,
$59,000 House For Sale
2250 Hwy 3,
$89,900 House For Sale
615 4th Street South,
$78,000 House For Sale
1764 570th Street,
$175,000 House For Sale
2245 Needham Ave.,
$210,000 House For Sale
209 W. Athens St.,
$50,000 House For Sale
508 Walnut Street,
$49,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Pocahontas Area Elementary School||PK-6||306||21.5||14.2||12.56 mi|
|Pocahontas Area Middle/ High School||7-12||338||25.8||13||12.71 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.