4004 Juniper Ct,
Euless, TX 76040
- 3 Beds
- 1,668 sqft
Est. Value* : $242,900
- 3 Beds
4004 Juniper Ct is a single family home in Euless, TX. This home was built in 2000 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,668 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $242,900. Frequently asked questions about 4004 Juniper Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4004 Juniper Ct is located in a community that is home to 24,231 residents, which has increased by 3.1% since 2000. 58.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4004 Juniper Ct has a median household income of $50,017 and spends about $42,807 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4004 Juniper Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4004 Juniper Ct include Central J H, Oakwood Terrace Elementary, and Trinity High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1024 (515 for Math and 509 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 58.3% of the residents near 4004 Juniper Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4004 Juniper Ct is about 42.4 degrees in January and 84.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4004 Juniper Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
12604 Red Cedar Drive,
$324,000 House For Sale
3616 Smoke Tree TRL,
$295,000 House For Sale
4247 Snow Goose Trail,
$297,000 House For Sale
4005 Cinnabar Falls WAY,
$460,000 House For Sale
1909 Highland DR,
$310,000 House For Sale
1932 Highland DR,
$289,900 House For Sale
13608 Anthem AVE,
$235,000 House For Sale
3627 Plum Vista Place,
$399,999 House For Sale
1821 Signet DR,
$275,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central J H||7-9||1,034||61||16.9||2.78 mi|
|Oakwood Terrace Elementary||PK-6||607||36.5||16.6||0.55 mi|
|Trinity High School||10-12||2,574||141.8||18.1||1.64 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.