4033 Cherokee Trl,
Lascassas, TN 37085
- 1,749 sqft
Est. Value* : $276,700
4033 Cherokee Trl is a single family home in Lascassas, TN. This home was built in 1992 and includes two bathrooms and 1,749 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $276,700. Frequently asked questions about 4033 Cherokee Trl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4033 Cherokee Trl is located in a community that is home to 2,803 residents, which has increased by 17.9% since 2000. 82.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.48%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4033 Cherokee Trl has a median household income of $52,539 and spends about $44,467 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4033 Cherokee Trl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 4.9%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4033 Cherokee Trl include Holloway High School, and Homer Pittard Campus School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 58.3% of the residents near 4033 Cherokee Trl have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4033 Cherokee Trl is about 36.1 degrees in January and 79.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4033 Cherokee Trl resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2050 Barretts Ridge Dr,
$239,900 House For Sale
1198 Compton Rd,
$425,000 House For Sale
1553 North Side Dr,
$434,900 House For Sale
2807 Kedzie Drive,
$244,900 House For Sale
125 Apricot Lane,
$458,000 House For Sale
2905 Caraway Dr,
$429,900 House For Sale
1009 Niagra Way,
$197,000 House For Sale
913 Peconic Pl,
$399,900 House For Sale
2114 Patriot Dr,
$217,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Holloway High School||9-12||168||14||12||9.71 mi|
|Homer Pittard Campus School||K-5||244||13||18.7||8.93 mi|
|Lascassas Elementary||PK-5||525||38||13.8||2.72 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.