3533 Ashley Dr NE,
Olympia, WA 98506
- 3 Beds
- 1,828 sqft
Est. Value* : $359,700
- 3 Beds
3533 Ashley Dr NE is a single family home in Olympia, WA. This home was built in 1992 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,828 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 9/20/2017, this property sold for $106,628. Today, the estimated home value is around $359,700. Frequently asked questions about 3533 Ashley Dr NE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3533 Ashley Dr NE is located in a community that is home to 15,931 residents, which has increased by 9.1% since 2000. 61.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.23%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3533 Ashley Dr NE has a median household income of $47,094 and spends about $41,196 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3533 Ashley Dr NE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 9.1%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3533 Ashley Dr NE include Aspire Middle School, and North Thurston High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1011 (505 for Math and 506 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 58.5% of the residents near 3533 Ashley Dr NE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3533 Ashley Dr NE is about 30.0 degrees in January and 68.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 14.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3533 Ashley Dr NE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3126 26th Avenue NE,
$434,500 House For Sale
4030 26th Avenue NE,
$425,000 House For Sale
1929 Miller Ave Ne,
$319,950 House For Sale
4311 Caddyshack Dr NE Unit Lot65,
$640,950 House For Sale
4233 Caddyshack Dr NE Unit Lot69,
$599,950 House For Sale
4315 Caddyshack Dr NE Unit Lot64,
$720,950 House For Sale
4319 Caddyshack Dr NE Unit Lot63,
$690,950 House For Sale
2602 Perth Ct SE,
$495,000 House For Sale
3102 Shelburne Court SE,
$345,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Aspire Middle School||6-8||323||14.7||21.8||4.58 mi|
|Chinook Middle School||6-8||771||41.7||18.4||1.18 mi|
|North Thurston High School||9-12||1,434||70.4||20.3||1 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.85|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.