Off Market

215 Minnesota Ave,

Inavale, NE 68952
  • 2,052 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 2,052 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1912

Description

215 Minnesota Ave is a single family home in Inavale, NE. This home was built in 1912 and includes one bathrooms and 2,052 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 Minnesota Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 215 Minnesota Ave is located in a community that is home to 245 residents, which has increased by 7.3% since 2000. 77.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (28.49%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (15.7%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Minnesota Ave has a median household income of $12,700 and spends about $20,703 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Minnesota Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Minnesota Ave include Red Cloud Elementary School, and Red Cloud High School.
  • How’s the job market? About 59.8% of the residents near 215 Minnesota Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 0.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Minnesota Ave is about 24.0 degrees in January and 75.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 21.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Minnesota Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
2,052
Year Built
1912
Latitude
40.09
Longitude
-98.65
Cooling
CENTRAL
Heating
FORCED AIR

Local Info

Population
245
Median Family Income
$12,700
Graduate Degree Percentile
1.1%
Median Homeowner Age
46.2
Households with Children
77.2%
Unemployment Rate
0.0%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Red Cloud Elementary School PK-6
Red Cloud High School   7-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week