2070 Beechtree Dr, # 58,
Uniontown, OH 44685
- 3 Beds
- 1,536 sqft
Est. Value* : $126,700
- 3 Beds
2070 Beechtree Dr, # 58, is a condominium unit in Uniontown, OH. This home was built in 1971 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,536 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $126,700. Frequently asked questions about 2070 Beechtree Dr, # 58, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2070 Beechtree Dr, # 58, is located in a community that is home to 22,235 residents, which has increased by 3.8% since 2000. 79% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.14%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.32%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2070 Beechtree Dr, # 58, has a median household income of $59,654 and spends about $48,471 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2070 Beechtree Dr, # 58, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2070 Beechtree Dr, # 58, include Green High School, Green Intermediate Elementary School, and Green Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.6% of the residents near 2070 Beechtree Dr, # 58, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2070 Beechtree Dr, # 58, is about 23.8 degrees in January and 71.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 48.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2070 Beechtree Dr, # 58, resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3636 Shepherd Street NW,
$339,900 House For Sale
1369 Hilbish Ave,
$179,000 House For Sale
3162 Castleton Ct,
$179,900 House For Sale
1729 S Arlington Street,
$22,000 House For Sale
3117 Dover Dr,
$170,000 House For Sale
931 Crestline Dr,
$110,000 House For Sale
13134 Kaufman Avenue NW,
$250,000 House For Sale
345 E Pace Avenue,
$130,000 House For Sale
506 Herbert Rd,
$189,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Green High School||9-12||1,228||67.8||18.1||1.73 mi|
|Green Intermediate Elementary School||3-6||939||47.3||19.8||1.73 mi|
|Green Middle School||7-8||673||37||18.1||1.84 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.