Off Market

4210 Cinnamon St,

Baytown, TX 77521
  • 4 Beds
  • 2,721 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $211,200

  • 4 Beds
  • 2,721 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


4210 Cinnamon St is a single family home in Baytown, TX. This home was built in 2006 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,721 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $211,200. Frequently asked questions about 4210 Cinnamon St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 4210 Cinnamon St is located in a community that is home to 43,993 residents, which has increased by 14.9% since 2000. 74.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.2%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4210 Cinnamon St has a median household income of $54,258 and spends about $44,995 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4210 Cinnamon St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 14.1%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 4210 Cinnamon St include Crockett Elementary, Gentry J H, and Impact Early College High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 946 (500 for Math and 446 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 53.5% of the residents near 4210 Cinnamon St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4210 Cinnamon St is about 43.3 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4210 Cinnamon St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Tax History

2018 $5,566 $0 $0 $177,321
2016 $5,189 $0 $0 $165,553
2015 $4,245 $0 $0 $135,243
2014 $3,818 $0 $0 $122,949
2013 $4,018 $0 $0 $122,949

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Crockett Elementary PK-5
Gentry J H 6-8
Impact Early College High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!