263 Harwich St,
New Bedford, MA 02745
- 3 Beds
- 1,128 sqft
Est. Value* : $221,700
- 3 Beds
263 Harwich St is a single family home in New Bedford, MA. This home was built in 1957 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,128 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and baseboard heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $221,700. Frequently asked questions about 263 Harwich St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 263 Harwich St is located in a community that is home to 23,919 residents, which has decreased by -3.8% since 2000. 72.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.92%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 263 Harwich St has a median household income of $46,354 and spends about $40,892 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 263 Harwich St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.9%, which is higher than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 12.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 263 Harwich St include Charles S Ashley, New Bedford High, and Normandin Middle School. The state average SAT score is 982.
- How’s the job market? About 53.8% of the residents near 263 Harwich St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 263 Harwich St is about 27.7 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 263 Harwich St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
126-R Whitman St Street,
$199,900 House For Sale
2682 Acushnet Ave.,
$395,000 House For Sale
37 Howland Road,
$259,000 House For Sale
44 Middle Street,
$545,000 House For Sale
4 Amanda Lane,
$699,900 House For Sale
20 Lyng Street,
$389,000 House For Sale
14 Hacker Street,
$424,900 House For Sale
Lot 9 Wood Duck Road,
$35,500 House For Sale
16 Summit Avenue,
$250,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Charles S Ashley||K-5||331||20.8||15.8||0.32 mi|
|New Bedford High||9-12||2,014||164.7||12.2||2.6 mi|
|Normandin Middle School||6-8||1,125||81.9||13.7||0.08 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.