5 High St,
Belmont, NH 03220
- 5 Beds
- 1,971 sqft
Est. Value* : $215,000
- 5 Beds
5 High St is a single family home in Belmont, NH. This home was built in 1898 and includes five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,971 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $215,000. Frequently asked questions about 5 High St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5 High St is located in a community that is home to 5,879 residents, which has decreased by -10.8% since 2000. 72.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5 High St has a median household income of $51,387 and spends about $43,813 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5 High St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 3.5%. Property crime risk is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 4.6%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5 High St include Gilmanton Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1022.
- How’s the job market? About 50.4% of the residents near 5 High St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5 High St is about 15.1 degrees in January and 66.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 79.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5 High St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
90 Sawyer Lake Road,
$130,000 House For Sale
83 Greeley Farm Road,
$919,000 House For Sale
36 Leatherstocking Lane,
$279,900 House For Sale
34 Boulder Dr,
$338,000 House For Sale
17 Badger Glen Drive,
$222,000 House For Sale
28 Swain Rd,
$255,000 House For Sale
63 Sand Hill Road,
$644,000 House For Sale
136 Old Prescott Hill Rd,
$349,999 House For Sale
149 Griffin Road,
$95,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Gilmanton Elementary School||K-8||393||33||11.9||4.31 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 8.7|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.