14101 SW 162nd St,
Miami, FL 33177
- 4 Beds
- 2,032 sqft
Est. Value* : $352,700
- 4 Beds
14101 SW 162nd St is a single family home in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1997 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,032 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $352,700. Frequently asked questions about 14101 SW 162nd St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14101 SW 162nd St is located in a community that is home to 33,255 residents, which has increased by 19.6% since 2000. 78.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.78%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.61%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14101 SW 162nd St has a median household income of $55,271 and spends about $45,927 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14101 SW 162nd St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14101 SW 162nd St include District Instructional Center (Dic), and Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 53.1% of the residents near 14101 SW 162nd St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14101 SW 162nd St is about 57.2 degrees in January and 81.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14101 SW 162nd St resides in an area with low flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
13998 SW 159th Ter,
$550,000 House For Sale
14049 SW 160th Ter,
$335,000 House For Sale
13990 SW 160th Ter,
$355,000 House For Sale
16016 SW 140th Ct,
$339,000 House For Sale
15770 SW 141st Ct,
$539,900 House For Sale
13856 SW 157th Ter,
$354,900 House For Sale
13960 SW 161st Ter,
$345,900 House For Sale
16248 SW 138th Pl,
$370,000 House For Sale
14324 SW 159th Ter,
$369,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||18.52 mi|
|Instructional Center System Wide||PK-12||109||0||0||6.14 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||3.72 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.