1410 Cromwell Dr,
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
- 1,536 sqft
Est. Value* : $161,600
- 1,536 sqft
1410 Cromwell Dr is a single family home in Tarpon Springs, FL. This home was built in 1977 and includes two bathrooms and 1,536 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $161,600. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Cromwell Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Cromwell Dr is located in a community that is home to 27,606 residents, which has decreased by -10.4% since 2000. 68.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.59%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Cromwell Dr has a median household income of $49,518 and spends about $42,067 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Cromwell Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 10.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Cromwell Dr include Sunset Hills Elementary School, Tarpon Springs High School, and Tarpon Springs Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (513 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 56.0% of the residents near 1410 Cromwell Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Cromwell Dr is about 69.4 degrees in January and 84.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Cromwell Dr resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
788 Saddlebrook Drive,
$349,000 For Sale
794 Derby Dr,
$336,900 For Sale
1724 Briland Street,
$300,000 For Sale
1615 Cromwell Drive,
$184,900 For Sale
1209 Castleworks Ln,
$210,000 For Sale
1406 Tiara Lane,
$229,000 For Sale
316 Klosterman Rd. W,
$400,000 For Sale
1021 Jamaica Way,
$315,000 For Sale
783 Merlins Ct.,
$440,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Sunset Hills Elementary School||PK-5||537||34||15.7||1.26 mi|
|Tarpon Springs High School||9-12||1,433||67||21.3||1.37 mi|
|Tarpon Springs Middle School||6-8||864||43||20||1.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.