1410 Baldwins Ct,
Maitland, FL 32751
- 4 Beds
- 4,358 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
- 4,358 sqft
1410 Baldwins Ct is a single family home in Maitland, FL. This home was built in 1994 and includes four bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 4,358 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Baldwins Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Baldwins Ct is located in a community that is home to 19,803 residents, which has increased by 13.5% since 2000. 70.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.98%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Baldwins Ct has a median household income of $68,373 and spends about $52,881 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Baldwins Ct is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 23.3%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Baldwins Ct include Edgewater High, Lake Sybelia Elementary, and Maitland Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 65.9% of the residents near 1410 Baldwins Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Baldwins Ct is about 51.0 degrees in January and 80.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Baldwins Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1016 Druid Rd,
$625,000 For Sale
362 Banyan Drive,
$315,000 For Sale
231 Flame Avenue,
$464,250 For Sale
95 Spring Lake Hills Drive,
$355,000 For Sale
725 NORTHLAKE BLVD #12,
$150,000 For Sale
516 Roy Blvd,
$299,500 For Sale
110 N Spring Trail,
$350,000 For Sale
1303 Azalea Ln,
$3,275,000 For Sale
50 Oakleigh Dr,
$625,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Edgewater High||9-12||2,034||96||21.1||3.07 mi|
|Lake Sybelia Elementary||PK-5||571||47||12.1||0.63 mi|
|Maitland Middle||6-8||926||48||19.2||2.31 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.