14 Columbia Ave,
Red Hook, NY 12571
- 3 Beds
- 1,008 sqft
Est. Value* : $183,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,008 sqft
14 Columbia Ave is a single family home in Red Hook, NY. This home was built in 1958 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,008 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and steam heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $183,900. Frequently asked questions about 14 Columbia Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14 Columbia Ave is located in a community that is home to 9,563 residents, which has decreased by -0.1% since 2000. 74% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.51%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14 Columbia Ave has a median household income of $66,051 and spends about $51,974 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14 Columbia Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 5.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14 Columbia Ave include Linden Avenue Middle School, and Mill Road-Intermediate Grades. The average SAT score for this area is about 1110 (535 for Math and 575 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 994.
- How’s the job market? About 60.1% of the residents near 14 Columbia Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14 Columbia Ave is about 19.5 degrees in January and 67.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 58.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14 Columbia Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2 Dogwood Street,
$385,000 House For Sale
262 LINDEN AVE,
$115,000 House For Sale
45 Garden St,
$349,000 House For Sale
10 STATION HILL ROAD,
$850,000 House For Sale
57 ROKEBY RD,
$359,900 House For Sale
$319,000 House For Sale
51 BIRCHWOOD DR,
$375,000 House For Sale
23 KALINA DR,
$299,500 House For Sale
59 Barraco Boulevard,
$698,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Linden Avenue Middle School||6-8||478||37.2||12.8||1.61 mi|
|Mill Road-Intermediate Grades||3-5||386||31.9||12||1.01 mi|
|Mill Road-Primary Grades||PK-2||389||31.9||12.1||1.01 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.