10204 Stedman Rd SE,
Olympia, WA 98513
- 3 Beds
- 2,638 sqft
Est. Value* : $635,800
- 3 Beds
10204 Stedman Rd SE is a single family home in Olympia, WA. This home was built in 2007 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,638 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $635,800. Frequently asked questions about 10204 Stedman Rd SE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10204 Stedman Rd SE is located in a community that is home to 23,205 residents, which has increased by 20% since 2000. 80.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.19%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10204 Stedman Rd SE has a median household income of $49,429 and spends about $42,676 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10204 Stedman Rd SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 10204 Stedman Rd SE include East Olympia Elementary, George Washington Bush Middle School, and Thurs County Juvenile Det/Tumwater West E. The average SAT score for this area is about 1011 (505 for Math and 506 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 53.4% of the residents near 10204 Stedman Rd SE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10204 Stedman Rd SE is about 31.7 degrees in January and 69.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 14.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10204 Stedman Rd SE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8104 Rich Road SE,
$515,000 House For Sale
8111 SE Von St,
$320,000 House For Sale
8802 Joelle Lane SE,
$775,000 House For Sale
6211 Cotton Drive SE,
$355,000 House For Sale
5411 Komachin Lp SE,
$375,000 House For Sale
5665 56th Lp SE,
$334,900 House For Sale
5421 Hollis Drive SE,
$350,000 House For Sale
4514 Intelco Loop SE,
$297,500 House For Sale
4512 Intelco Loop SE,
$270,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|East Olympia Elementary||K-5||511||31.6||16.1||2.1 mi|
|George Washington Bush Middle School||6-8||739||36.5||20.2||6.32 mi|
|Thurs County Juvenile Det/Tumwater West E||6-12||6||1||6||8.56 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.85|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.