13331 Merry Oaks St,
Victorville, CA 92392
- 3 Beds
- 1,468 sqft
Est. Value* : $221,700
- 3 Beds
13331 Merry Oaks St is a single family home in Victorville, CA. This home was built in 2003 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,468 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $221,700. Frequently asked questions about 13331 Merry Oaks St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 13331 Merry Oaks St is located in a community that is home to 65,265 residents, which has increased by 28.7% since 2000. 76.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.8%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 13331 Merry Oaks St has a median household income of $59,699 and spends about $48,117 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 13331 Merry Oaks St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 21.8%, which is higher than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 13331 Merry Oaks St include Heritage, Quail Valley Middle, and Serrano High. The average SAT score for this area is about 929 (462 for Math and 467 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 50.2% of the residents near 13331 Merry Oaks St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 13331 Merry Oaks St is about 47.9 degrees in January and 83.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 11.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 13331 Merry Oaks St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
11984 Forest Park Lane,
$379,900 House For Sale
12947 Leawood Street,
$369,000 House For Sale
12363 Ganesta Court,
$349,900 House For Sale
12346 Alto Rey Lane,
$365,000 House For Sale
12068 White Oak Court,
$278,000 House For Sale
12408 Ava Loma Street,
$348,000 House For Sale
12460 Los Pinos Street,
$345,000 House For Sale
11610 Gayneswood Street,
$285,000 House For Sale
12737 Ethan Street,
$380,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Quail Valley Middle||6-8||991||44.5||22.2||5.08 mi|
|Serrano High||9-12||2,194||100.1||21.9||11.26 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.