500 Sunnybrook Dr,
Monroe, NC 28110
- 3 Beds
- 1,579 sqft
Est. Value* : $171,200
- 3 Beds
500 Sunnybrook Dr is a single family home in Monroe, NC. This home was built in 1968 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,579 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $171,200. Frequently asked questions about 500 Sunnybrook Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 500 Sunnybrook Dr is located in a community that is home to 33,268 residents, which has increased by 19.2% since 2000. 79.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.06%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.76%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 500 Sunnybrook Dr has a median household income of $51,538 and spends about $43,765 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 500 Sunnybrook Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 500 Sunnybrook Dr include Benton Heights Elementary, and Central Academy of Technology and Arts. The average SAT score for this area is about 986 (491 for Math and 495 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 985.
- How’s the job market? About 57.2% of the residents near 500 Sunnybrook Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 500 Sunnybrook Dr is about 44.2 degrees in January and 79.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 500 Sunnybrook Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2477 Secrest Shortcut Road,
$154,900 House For Sale
2453 Secrest Shortcut Road,
$259,900 House For Sale
2402 Hillcrest Drive,
$216,900 House For Sale
1629 Secrest Shortcut Road,
$250,000 House For Sale
909 Barbee Farm Drive,
$239,000 House For Sale
3025 Wagonwheel Court,
$218,000 House For Sale
2925 Secrest Short Cut Road,
$299,900 House For Sale
1316 Concord Avenue,
$132,500 House For Sale
110 W Phifer Street,
$210,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Benton Heights Elementary||PK-5||614||57||10.7||1.15 mi|
|East Elementary||PK-5||577||52.3||11||2.41 mi|
|Central Academy of Technology and Arts||9-12||834||51.8||16||2.79 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.