5144 Stanley Ave,
Maple Heights, OH 44137
- 2 Beds
- 757 sqft
Est. Value* : $40,620
- 2 Beds
5144 Stanley Ave is a single family home in Maple Heights, OH. This home was built in 1924 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 757 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $40,620. Frequently asked questions about 5144 Stanley Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5144 Stanley Ave is located in a community that is home to 25,165 residents, which has decreased by -8.1% since 2000. 70.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.03%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5144 Stanley Ave has a median household income of $42,278 and spends about $38,560 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5144 Stanley Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 10.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5144 Stanley Ave include Abraham Lincoln School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 54.2% of the residents near 5144 Stanley Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5144 Stanley Ave is about 28.0 degrees in January and 74.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 55.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5144 Stanley Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
16225 Kollin Ave,
$59,000 House For Sale
5116 Clement Ave,
$64,990 House For Sale
5169 Clement Ave,
$85,000 House For Sale
4904 Orchard Road,
$55,000 House For Sale
5571 Grasmere Ave,
$68,000 House For Sale
15213 Naples Ave,
$29,900 House For Sale
5411 Thomas St,
$60,000 House For Sale
14315 Corridon Avenue,
$109,000 House For Sale
15601 Rockside Rd,
$110,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Abraham Lincoln School||PK-1||549||24||22.8||0.82 mi|
|Barack Obama School||3-5||558||27||20.6||1.59 mi|
|J.F. Kennedy School||2-3||558||27||20.6||1.2 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.