4916 Cape St,
Fort Worth, TX 76179
- 3 Beds
- 1,339 sqft
Est. Value* : $180,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,339 sqft
4916 Cape St is a single family home in Fort Worth, TX. This home was built in 2004 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,339 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $180,900. Frequently asked questions about 4916 Cape St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4916 Cape St is located in a community that is home to 19,824 residents, which has increased by 19.8% since 2000. 83.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.61%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4916 Cape St has a median household income of $72,249 and spends about $54,107 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4916 Cape St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 5.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4916 Cape St include Educational Willkie Middle, and Parkview Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 913 (481 for Math and 432 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 58.6% of the residents near 4916 Cape St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4916 Cape St is about 45.2 degrees in January and 82.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4916 Cape St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6125 Plum Orchard Trail,
$395,000 House For Sale
5201 Lake Konawa Drive,
$508,653 House For Sale
$485,400 House For Sale
5229 Almanor Road,
$423,452 House For Sale
5305 Center Hill Drive,
$389,143 House For Sale
5309 Center Hill Drive,
$460,477 House For Sale
6145 Gibbons Creek Street,
$394,900 House For Sale
6529 Monitor Lane,
$231,990 House For Sale
5549 Northfield Drive,
$215,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Educational Willkie Middle||6-8||961||55.5||17.2||0.99 mi|
|Parkview Elementary||PK-5||519||33.2||15.6||0.26 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.