103 Hunter St,
Mullan, ID 83846
Est. Value* : $76,440
103 Hunter St is a single family home in Mullan, ID. Today, the estimated home value is around $76,440. Frequently asked questions about 103 Hunter St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 103 Hunter St is located in a community that is home to 918 residents, which has decreased by -1% since 2000. 68.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.79%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.34%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 103 Hunter St has a median household income of $35,038 and spends about $34,325 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 103 Hunter St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.7%, which is higher than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 19.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 103 Hunter St include Mullan Schools. The state average SAT score is 1049.
- How’s the job market? About 70.3% of the residents near 103 Hunter St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 103 Hunter St is about 19.0 degrees in January and 58.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 78.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 103 Hunter St resides in an area with high flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
203 Mill Rd,
$140,000 For Sale
599 Larson Road 47,
$48,500 For Sale
7000 Moon Pass Rd,
$645,000 For Sale
1133 Canyon Ave,
$129,000 For Sale
391 McPherson Ln,
$250,000 For Sale
828 W Fork Eagle Creek Rd,
$595,000 For Sale
611 Crescent Dr,
$379,000 For Sale
716 S Division St,
$120,000 For Sale
839 S Division St,
$229,900 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.