Off Market

7626 Brooklyn Ave,

Kansas City, MO 64132
  • 3 Beds
  • 2,642 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $104,800

  • 3 Beds
  • 2,642 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1953

Description

7626 Brooklyn Ave is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1953 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,642 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $104,800. Frequently asked questions about 7626 Brooklyn Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 7626 Brooklyn Ave is located in a community that is home to 16,690 residents, which has increased by 1.3% since 2000. 66.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.79%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.24%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7626 Brooklyn Ave has a median household income of $34,070 and spends about $33,716 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7626 Brooklyn Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 38.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 32.1%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 7626 Brooklyn Ave include Ac Prep Elementary, Central Middle School, and Contract. The state average SAT score is 1168.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.6% of the residents near 7626 Brooklyn Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7626 Brooklyn Ave is about 26.8 degrees in January and 78.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7626 Brooklyn Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
2,642
Year Built
1953
Latitude
38.99
Longitude
-94.56
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,257 $0 $0 $15,156
2017 $1,206 $0 $0 $15,156
2016 $1,054 $0 $0 $13,178
2015 $1,052 $0 $0 $13,178
2014 $1,038 $0 $0 $12,920

Local Info

Population
16,690
Median Family Income
$34,070
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.7%
Median Homeowner Age
30.2
Households with Children
66.6%
Unemployment Rate
4.2%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Ac Prep Elementary   PK-8
Central Middle School   7-8
Contract   PK-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week