9403 Cook Ct NE,
Lacey, WA 98516
- 3 Beds
- 1,910 sqft
Est. Value* : $337,200
- 3 Beds
9403 Cook Ct NE is a single family home in Lacey, WA. This home was built in 1994 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,910 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $337,200. Frequently asked questions about 9403 Cook Ct NE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 9403 Cook Ct NE is located in a community that is home to 15,738 residents, which has increased by 26.6% since 2000. 77.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.81%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9403 Cook Ct NE has a median household income of $55,976 and spends about $46,326 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9403 Cook Ct NE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 9403 Cook Ct NE include Aspire Middle School, and North Thurston High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1011 (505 for Math and 506 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 59.4% of the residents near 9403 Cook Ct NE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9403 Cook Ct NE is about 29.8 degrees in January and 69.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9403 Cook Ct NE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3016 Puget Meadow Loop NE,
$395,000 House For Sale
4137 Jude CT NE,
$569,950 House For Sale
4207 Bogey Drive NE , Lot34,
$559,950 House For Sale
4210 Bogey Dr NE Unit Lot36,
$619,950 House For Sale
4204 Abigail Dr NE,
$635,000 House For Sale
924 Burton Ray St NE,
$464,950 House For Sale
928 Burton Ray St NE,
$464,950 House For Sale
4311 Dudley Drive NE , Lot41,
$509,950 House For Sale
4327 Dudley Drive NE , Lot37,
$498,530 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Aspire Middle School||6-8||323||14.7||21.8||6.26 mi|
|Chinook Middle School||6-8||771||41.7||18.4||4.49 mi|
|North Thurston High School||9-12||1,434||70.4||20.3||4.76 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.