Off Market

117 Chelsea Ave,

Kansas City, MO 64123
  • 4 Beds
  • 2,180 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $101,000

  • 4 Beds
  • 2,180 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Year Built


117 Chelsea Ave is a duplex in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1914 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,180 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $101,000. Frequently asked questions about 117 Chelsea Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 117 Chelsea Ave is located in a community that is home to 9,133 residents, which has decreased by 0.0% since 2000. 59.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.32%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.53%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 117 Chelsea Ave has a median household income of $33,480 and spends about $33,388 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 117 Chelsea Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 32.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 38.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 117 Chelsea Ave include Ac Prep Elementary, and Contract. The state average SAT score is 1168.
  • How’s the job market? About 56.1% of the residents near 117 Chelsea Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 117 Chelsea Ave is about 29.4 degrees in January and 79.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 21.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 117 Chelsea Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Tax History

2018 $801 $0 $0 $9,659
2017 $768 $0 $0 $9,659
2016 $753 $0 $0 $9,417
2015 $752 $0 $0 $9,417
2014 $756 $0 $0 $9,417

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Ac Prep Elementary   PK-8
Gladstone Elementary   PK-6
Contract   PK-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!