1108 Paulk Ln,
Pulaski, TN 38478
- 960 sqft
Est. Value* : $62,250
- 960 sqft
1108 Paulk Ln is a single family home in Pulaski, TN. This home was built in 1956 and includes one bathrooms and 960 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $62,250. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Paulk Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Paulk Ln is located in a community that is home to 18,954 residents, which has increased by 14.5% since 2000. 73.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.86%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.07%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Paulk Ln has a median household income of $40,669 and spends about $37,578 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Paulk Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Paulk Ln include Bridgeforth Middle School, Giles County High School, and Pulaski Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 60.1% of the residents near 1108 Paulk Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Paulk Ln is about 36.1 degrees in January and 79.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 6.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Paulk Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
319 Elm St,
$209,900 For Sale
217 Trinity Hill Rd,
$60,000 For Sale
145 Milky Way Dr,
$204,000 For Sale
1825 POWELL SCHOOL ROAD,
$354,900 For Sale
304 Forrest Ave,
$334,900 For Sale
115 Daytona Dr,
$204,500 For Sale
26562 VETO ROAD,
$595,500 For Sale
New Hope Lot Cross Key Road,
$38,000 For Sale
25653 LEWTER ROAD,
$174,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bridgeforth Middle School||6-9||402||24.6||16.3||2.06 mi|
|Giles County High School||9-12||821||45||18.2||0.9 mi|
|Pulaski Elementary||PK-6||490||37.6||13||1.19 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.