Off Market

1108 Woodside Dr,

Greeneville, TN 37745
  • 1,232 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $144,600

  • 1,232 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1958

Description

1108 Woodside Dr is a single family home in Greeneville, TN. This home was built in 1958 and includes one bathrooms and 1,232 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. In 2/3/2017, this property sold for $117,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $144,600. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Woodside Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1108 Woodside Dr is located in a community that is home to 16,360 residents, which has increased by 8.6% since 2000. 73.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.3%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.03%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Woodside Dr has a median household income of $40,917 and spends about $37,597 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Woodside Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 8.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Woodside Dr include Greeneville High School, Greeneville Middle School, and Tusculum View Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 55.1% of the residents near 1108 Woodside Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Woodside Dr is about 34.8 degrees in January and 79.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Woodside Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,232
Year Built
1958
Latitude
36.17
Longitude
-82.81
Cooling
YES
Heating
YES

Price History

Date Price Event
2/3/2017 $117,000 Sold

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $997 $0 $0 $29,475
2017 $972 $0 $0 $25,075
2016 $972 $0 $0 $25,075
2015 $972 $0 $0 $25,075
2013 $930 $0 $0 $25,075

Local Info

Population
16,360
Median Family Income
$40,917
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.1%
Median Homeowner Age
39.9
Households with Children
73.1%
Unemployment Rate
5.3%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Greeneville High School 9-12
Greeneville Middle School 6-11
Tusculum View Elementary PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week