1109 Conatser Hollow Rd,
Jamestown, TN 38556
- 1,002 sqft
Est. Value* : $34,420
- 1,002 sqft
1109 Conatser Hollow Rd is a single family home in Jamestown, TN. This home was built in 1973 and includes one bathrooms and 1,002 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and radiant heating system. In 4/22/2019, this property sold for $34,292. Today, the estimated home value is around $34,420. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Conatser Hollow Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Conatser Hollow Rd is located in a community that is home to 10,989 residents, which has increased by 13.1% since 2000. 75.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.55%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.82%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Conatser Hollow Rd has a median household income of $24,157 and spends about $27,785 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Conatser Hollow Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Conatser Hollow Rd include Allardt Elementary, and Clarkrange High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 66.5% of the residents near 1109 Conatser Hollow Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Conatser Hollow Rd is about 35.5 degrees in January and 76.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Conatser Hollow Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
172 Davis Cook Rd,
$124,900 For Sale
330 Swallows Crossing,
$154,900 For Sale
1337 Bear Creek Rd,
$289,000 For Sale
102 Waylon Rd,
$195,000 For Sale
232 Griffin Hill Rd.,
$87,500 For Sale
1542 Cave Spring Road,
$269,000 For Sale
292 Carson Lane,
$272,800 For Sale
Lot 8Carrie Drive,
$34,900 For Sale
134 Ridgeline Drive,
$415,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Allardt Elementary||PK-8||406||24.1||16.8||7.61 mi|
|Pine Haven Elementary||PK-8||489||33.7||14.5||3.7 mi|
|Clarkrange High School||9-12||285||18.5||15.4||13.62 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.