1109 Cherry St,
Alcoa, TN 37701
- 744 sqft
Est. Value* : $102,300
- 744 sqft
1109 Cherry St is a single family home in Alcoa, TN. This home was built in 1946 and includes one bathrooms and 744 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. In 12/22/2015, this property sold for $82,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $102,300. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Cherry St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Cherry St is located in a community that is home to 6,607 residents, which has increased by 19.3% since 2000. 71.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.08%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Cherry St has a median household income of $42,850 and spends about $38,763 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Cherry St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 9%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Cherry St include Alcoa Elementary, and Alcoa High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 52.2% of the residents near 1109 Cherry St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Cherry St is about 36.9 degrees in January and 77.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Cherry St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
909 Burroughs Rd,
$179,900 For Sale
1760 Dalton St,
$119,000 For Sale
1760 Dalton St,
$125,000 For Sale
715 N Wright Rd,
$185,000 For Sale
2424 King St,
$155,900 For Sale
1613 Madison Avenue,
$93,000 For Sale
1219 Irwin Ave,
$149,900 For Sale
2339 Brandi Ln,
$174,900 For Sale
718 Shane Drive,
$170,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Alcoa Elementary||PK-2||475||31||15.3||0.74 mi|
|Alcoa Intermediate School||3-5||431||23||18.7||0.93 mi|
|Alcoa High School||9-12||635||38.8||16.3||1.15 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.