1109 Circle Dr,
Elizabethton, TN 37643
- 1,053 sqft
Est. Value* : $95,230
- 1,053 sqft
1109 Circle Dr is a single family home in Elizabethton, TN. This home was built in 1956 and includes one bathrooms and 1,053 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $95,230. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Circle Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Circle Dr is located in a community that is home to 33,551 residents, which has increased by 4.4% since 2000. 73.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Circle Dr has a median household income of $35,070 and spends about $34,280 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Circle Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Circle Dr include East Side Elementary, Elizabethton High School, and T A Dugger Junior High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 56.4% of the residents near 1109 Circle Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Circle Dr is about 38.0 degrees in January and 79.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Circle Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1011 Broad Street,
$196,000 For Sale
1017 Oak Street,
$59,900 For Sale
1106 Grove Street,
$110,000 For Sale
1129 Broad Street,
$189,500 For Sale
1244 Thomas Boulevard,
$139,500 For Sale
410 Watauga Avenue,
$169,900 For Sale
1211 Erie Lane,
$229,000 For Sale
1315 Lowe Street,
$126,000 For Sale
424 Eisenhower St,
$549,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|East Side Elementary||PK-5||438||30||14.6||0.7 mi|
|Elizabethton High School||9-12||841||63.1||13.3||1.96 mi|
|T A Dugger Junior High School||6-8||573||38.4||14.9||1.35 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.