Off Market

1109 Akins Store Rd,

Munford, TN 38058
  • 2,068 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $201,200

  • 2,068 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2000

Description

1109 Akins Store Rd is a single family home in Munford, TN. This home was built in 2000 and includes two bathrooms and 2,068 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $201,200. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Akins Store Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1109 Akins Store Rd is located in a community that is home to 2,040 residents, which has increased by 76.1% since 2000. 82.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.58%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Akins Store Rd has a median household income of $41,263 and spends about $37,983 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Akins Store Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 0.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Akins Store Rd include Brighton High School, Munford Elementary, and Munford Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.7% of the residents near 1109 Akins Store Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Akins Store Rd is about 34.9 degrees in January and 75.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 6.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Akins Store Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
2,068
Year Built
2000
Latitude
35.49
Longitude
-89.79
Cooling
YES
Heating
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $966 $0 $0 $39,925
2017 $966 $0 $0 $39,925
2016 $966 $0 $0 $39,925
2015 $966 $0 $0 $39,925
2014 $973 $0 $0 $39,925
2013 $973 $0 $0 $41,600

Local Info

Population
2,040
Median Family Income
$41,263
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.3%
Median Homeowner Age
33.4
Households with Children
82.1%
Unemployment Rate
3.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Brighton High School 9-12
Munford Elementary PK-5
Munford Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week