11096 Old Highway 52,
Westmoreland, TN 37186
- 983 sqft
Est. Value* : $51,240
- 983 sqft
11096 Old Highway 52 is a single family home in Westmoreland, TN. This home was built in 1940 and includes one bathrooms and 983 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $51,240. Frequently asked questions about 11096 Old Highway 52 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11096 Old Highway 52 is located in a community that is home to 7,901 residents, which has increased by 9.4% since 2000. 79.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.58%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.49%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11096 Old Highway 52 has a median household income of $37,596 and spends about $35,784 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11096 Old Highway 52 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11096 Old Highway 52 include Macon County High School, Macon County Junior High School, and Westside Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 66.3% of the residents near 11096 Old Highway 52 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11096 Old Highway 52 is about 37.1 degrees in January and 78.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11096 Old Highway 52 resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1008 Siloam Church Rd,
$349,900 For Sale
401 Robins Trl,
$219,900 For Sale
1990 231 Hwy S,
$215,000 For Sale
3444 Macedonia Rd,
$112,500 For Sale
894 Mount Vernon Rd,
$212,000 For Sale
1108 Fairfield Rd,
$174,900 For Sale
301 Bob Perry Rd,
$162,000 For Sale
429 Blackey Bandy Rd,
$225,000 For Sale
703 Osborne Rd,
$299,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Macon County High School||9-12||959||56.5||16.9||12.86 mi|
|Macon County Junior High School||6-8||666||42.5||15.6||12.77 mi|
|Westside Elementary||PK-5||329||20||16.4||2.69 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.