1109 Audubon Dr,
Memphis, TN 38117
- 4 Beds
- 2,414 sqft
Est. Value* : $232,600
- 4 Beds
- 2,414 sqft
1109 Audubon Dr is a single family home in Memphis, TN. This home was built in 1953 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,414 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 8/3/2015, this property sold for $220,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $232,600. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Audubon Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Audubon Dr is located in a community that is home to 25,580 residents, which has decreased by -5.8% since 2000. 69.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.09%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.76%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Audubon Dr has a median household income of $79,908 and spends about $57,354 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Audubon Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 33.9%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 38.2%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1189 (589 for Math and 600 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 71.2% of the residents near 1109 Audubon Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Audubon Dr is about 34.5 degrees in January and 76.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Audubon Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1089 S PERKINS,
$221,000 For Sale
4954 AMBOY RD,
$240,000 For Sale
$1,250,000 For Sale
$65,000 For Sale
996 S WHITE STATION,
$145,000 For Sale
522 S PRESCOTT,
$375,000 For Sale
1303 GREER ST,
$49,000 For Sale
3044 Arrendale Street,
$70,500 For Sale
5356 ROLLING OAKS,
$280,000 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.