26909 Tamsen Ave NW,
Poulsbo, WA 98370
- 4 Beds
- 816 sqft
Est. Value* : $353,100
- 4 Beds
- 816 sqft
26909 Tamsen Ave NW is a single family home in Poulsbo, WA. This home was built in 1979 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 816 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and baseboard heating system. In 1/24/2018, this property sold for $5,496. Today, the estimated home value is around $353,100. Frequently asked questions about 26909 Tamsen Ave NW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26909 Tamsen Ave NW is located in a community that is home to 25,021 residents, which has increased by 16.4% since 2000. 72.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.43%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26909 Tamsen Ave NW has a median household income of $55,283 and spends about $45,918 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26909 Tamsen Ave NW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 12.7%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26909 Tamsen Ave NW include Middle School Options, and North Kitsap High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1064 (522 for Math and 542 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 54.6% of the residents near 26909 Tamsen Ave NW have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26909 Tamsen Ave NW is about 39.1 degrees in January and 63.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26909 Tamsen Ave NW resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1391 Hudson Ave NE,
$1,995,000 For Sale
Lot Scenic Drive NE,
$99,500 For Sale
0 Teal Lake Rd,
$229,000 For Sale
Seven Sisters Rd,
$85,000 For Sale
Kippola Lane NW,
$130,000 For Sale
102 Argyle Lane,
$474,900 For Sale
63 Red Cedar Lane,
$829,000 For Sale
641 Highland Dr,
$399,000 For Sale
140 Highland Dr,
$419,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Middle School Options||6-8||26||0||0||6.95 mi|
|Poulsbo Middle School||6-8||809||44||18.3||5.77 mi|
|North Kitsap High School||9-12||1,151||49.9||23||5.61 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.