227 Scarlet Oak Dr,
Monroe, OH 45050
- 3 Beds
- 1,570 sqft
Est. Value* : $212,900
- 3 Beds
227 Scarlet Oak Dr is a single family home in Monroe, OH. This home was built in 2007 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,570 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $212,900. Frequently asked questions about 227 Scarlet Oak Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 227 Scarlet Oak Dr is located in a community that is home to 4,802 residents, which has increased by 19.6% since 2000. 78.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.73%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 227 Scarlet Oak Dr has a median household income of $63,012 and spends about $50,366 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 227 Scarlet Oak Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 13%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 227 Scarlet Oak Dr include Monroe Elementary School, and Monroe High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 59.3% of the residents near 227 Scarlet Oak Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 227 Scarlet Oak Dr is about 26.6 degrees in January and 74.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 21.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 227 Scarlet Oak Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5873 Ashlyn Court,
$389,900 House For Sale
5936 Valleybrook Dr,
$283,900 House For Sale
4623 Watoga Drive,
$340,000 House For Sale
5558 Yamassee Drive,
$385,000 House For Sale
5548 Liberty Pass Dr,
$329,900 House For Sale
5800 Watoga Drive,
$650,000 House For Sale
5946 Watoga Drive,
$579,000 House For Sale
6572 Jennifer Court,
$324,900 House For Sale
6953 Francis Drive,
$389,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Monroe Elementary School||2-6||1,097||51.3||21.3||2.11 mi|
|Monroe Primary School||PK-1||469||23||20.3||2.8 mi|
|Monroe High School||9-12||1,220||56.7||21.5||2.1 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.