14107 E Parsley Dr,
Madeira Beach, FL 33708
- 720 sqft
Est. Value* : $417,500
- 720 sqft
14107 E Parsley Dr is a single family home in Madeira Beach, FL. This home was built in 1961 and includes two bathrooms and 720 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $417,500. Frequently asked questions about 14107 E Parsley Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14107 E Parsley Dr is located in a community that is home to 14,721 residents, which has increased by 2% since 2000. 55.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.3%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (16.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 E Parsley Dr has a median household income of $51,033 and spends about $43,458 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 E Parsley Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 15.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 E Parsley Dr include Orange Grove Elementary School, Richard O Jacobson Technical High School At Seminole, and Seminole Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1027 (514 for Math and 513 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 59.5% of the residents near 14107 E Parsley Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 E Parsley Dr is about 57.6 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 E Parsley Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14072 N Bayshore Dr,
$450,000 For Sale
729 Pruitt Drive,
$365,000 For Sale
858 Bay Point Dr,
$750,000 For Sale
495 S Bayshore Drive,
$579,900 For Sale
328 E Madeira Ave,
$999,999 For Sale
563 Johns Pass Ave,
$749,000 For Sale
11598 47th Ave N,
$1,099,000 For Sale
364 Boca Ciega Point Boulevard,
$485,000 For Sale
280 125th Ave,
$474,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Orange Grove Elementary School||PK-5||363||25||14.5||2.2 mi|
|Richard O Jacobson Technical High School At Seminole||9-12||0||6||0||3.92 mi|
|Seminole Middle School||6-8||1,226||64||19.1||3.99 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.