14105 SE 44th Ct,
Summerfield, FL 34491
- 3 Beds
- 1,014 sqft
Est. Value* : $85,040
- 3 Beds
- 1,014 sqft
14105 SE 44th Ct is a single family home in Summerfield, FL. This home was built in 1982 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,014 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $85,040. Frequently asked questions about 14105 SE 44th Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14105 SE 44th Ct is located in a community that is home to 13,409 residents, which has increased by 20.7% since 2000. 75.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (23.36%), while the second-largest age group is between 75 to 84 (13.49%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14105 SE 44th Ct has a median household income of $33,967 and spends about $33,656 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14105 SE 44th Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14105 SE 44th Ct include Belleview Elementary School, Belleview High School, and Belleview Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 997 (490 for Math and 507 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 58.4% of the residents near 14105 SE 44th Ct have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14105 SE 44th Ct is about 60.9 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14105 SE 44th Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
11688 SE 84 Terrace,
$159,000 For Sale
3620 SE 130th Place,
$249,000 For Sale
6135 SE 126th Street,
$169,900 For Sale
11412 SE 55th Avenue,
$79,900 For Sale
4630 Se Hwy 42,
$229,900 For Sale
5734 Se Agnew Rd,
$145,000 For Sale
11056 SE 40th Avenue,
$230,000 For Sale
11021 SE 55th Avenue,
$112,000 For Sale
7155 SE 119th Place,
$142,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Belleview Elementary School||PK-5||717||48||14.9||2.46 mi|
|Belleview High School||9-12||1,596||74||21.5||3.87 mi|
|Belleview Middle School||6-8||1,115||59||18.8||3.56 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.