14736 Prairie Vista Loop,
Yelm, WA 98597
- 3 Beds
- 1,650 sqft
Est. Value* : $271,100
- 3 Beds
14736 Prairie Vista Loop is a single family home in Yelm, WA. This home was built in 2000 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,650 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. In 9/27/2016, this property sold for $188,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $271,100. Frequently asked questions about 14736 Prairie Vista Loop and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14736 Prairie Vista Loop is located in a community that is home to 11,954 residents, which has increased by 33.6% since 2000. 73.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.21%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14736 Prairie Vista Loop has a median household income of $40,713 and spends about $37,639 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14736 Prairie Vista Loop is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14736 Prairie Vista Loop include Southworth Elementary, Yelm High School 12, and Yelm Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1000 (500 for Math and 500 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 54.8% of the residents near 14736 Prairie Vista Loop have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14736 Prairie Vista Loop is about 31.7 degrees in January and 69.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 15.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14736 Prairie Vista Loop resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14438 99th Ave SE,
$387,000 House For Sale
15360 Chad DR SE,
$364,950 House For Sale
9552 Tyler Terrace CT SE,
$365,000 House For Sale
10322 3rd Street SE,
$295,000 House For Sale
15734 Yelm Terra Wy SE,
$379,000 House For Sale
16328 Cascadian Ct,
$365,000 House For Sale
9218 Almond Court E,
$259,900 House For Sale
9232 Pepperidge Lane SE,
$340,000 House For Sale
32407 72nd Ave S,
$375,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Southworth Elementary||PK-5||611||33.6||18.1||0.86 mi|
|Yelm High School 12||9-12||1,237||62.6||19.7||0.67 mi|
|Yelm Middle School||6-8||695||34.4||20.2||1.43 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.9|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.