14531 Quail Rock Ct,
Reno, NV 89511
- 3 Beds
- 2,824 sqft
Est. Value* : $807,200
- 3 Beds
14531 Quail Rock Ct is a single family home in Reno, NV. This home was built in 2003 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,824 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 6/20/2019, this property sold for $850,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $807,200. Frequently asked questions about 14531 Quail Rock Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14531 Quail Rock Ct is located in a community that is home to 23,184 residents, which has increased by 34.2% since 2000. 69.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.82%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.08%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14531 Quail Rock Ct has a median household income of $77,823 and spends about $57,698 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14531 Quail Rock Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 7.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14531 Quail Rock Ct include Edward L Pine Middle School, Galena High School, and Kendyl Depoali Preschool. The average SAT score for this area is about 1036 (518 for Math and 518 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1021.
- How’s the job market? About 63.9% of the residents near 14531 Quail Rock Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14531 Quail Rock Ct is about 28.8 degrees in January and 70.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 11.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14531 Quail Rock Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
10055 Trailside Court,
$1,875,000 House For Sale
235 Timbercreek Ct.,
$1,888,000 House For Sale
13405 Stoney Brook Drive,
$765,000 House For Sale
11010 Dryden Dr.,
$1,425,000 House For Sale
1725 Holcomb Ranch Ln,
$1,885,000 House For Sale
10543 Crystal Bay Drive,
$448,000 House For Sale
395 Mount Mahogany Ct.,
$2,175,000 House For Sale
1405 Joy Lake Rd.,
$475,000 House For Sale
9635 Truckee Meadows Place,
$369,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Edward L Pine Middle School||6-8||1,010||43.6||23.1||6.23 mi|
|Galena High School||9-12||1,508||58.5||25.7||0.7 mi|
|Kendyl Depoali Preschool||PK-K||27||0||0||5 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.5|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.